Entitlements higher than required incur extra costs
With different and decentralized SAP systems, authorization assignment has become increasingly difficult and requires human resources
and time. Actual management of who is granted and may use which permissions, becomes increasingly complex the longer the
SAP systems are in operation.
As a precaution, employees and developers assign themselves higher SAP user authorizations than they actually need. The registration processes take several hours, days or even weeks. In addition, the real allocation of the actual activities related to the license keys is largely unknown.
Authorization assignment made easy
Thanks to the SAP add-on setQ the approval process for granting SAP authorizations is automated and implemented as a transparent
Applicants and approvers are merged automatically, meaning there are no waiting periods. Those in charge of applying for new permissions now also have to confirm permissions with the click of a button.
In this way, content and scope of authorizations are comprehensible and the entire process is mapped in a compliant manner. No more lengthy approval processes or signature rules!!
What is setQ for?
- Centrally manage authorizations
- Grant permissions in a transparent and audit-compliant manner
- Authorization assignment is completely verifiable
- Authorization assignment is completed in real-time in a compliant manner.
- Authorization assignment operates automatically in the background
- Create users and user data in SU01
- Automatic user email with username, password, and the SAP system for which authorization was granted
- Locked users can unlock themselves if completed within the granted authorization‘s period of validity
- The latest Web Dynpro programming
- User-friendly interface
Advantages at a glance
- Represent corporate processes in a revision-proof and legal manner
- Simplification of compliance processes
- Relief for your SAP base support and the responsible authorization team
- Greatly accelerated authorization assignment when adding new users
Given the complexity of SAP License Management and the fees associated with Indirect Access, doesn’t it just make sense to be proactive as you approach your next SAP audit? Contact our SAP license consultants today!
For details of our SAP authorization management service based on the VOQUZ setQ tool, see our brochure: